Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Menu Plannning

I'm going to start blogging my dinner menu plans here. It keeps me organized and inspired.

Sunday Night - Coconut Curry Red Lentil Soup (from La Dolce Vegan http://www.amazon.com/Dolce-Vegan-Livin-Made-Easy/dp/1551521873/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1267998848&sr=8-1 ) Sarah Kramer's cookbooks are my go-to cookbooks, since I have almost NEVER had a bad recipe from her wonderful books!

Monday Night - Sarah's Hot and Sour Ginger Soup (from Garden of Vegan
) Baked Veggie Egg Roll from Trader Joe's

Tuesday Night - Late night, I have Statistics class until 9:30, get home at about 10:30. Leftover Hot and Sour Soup.

Wednesday Night - Taco Night

Thursday Night - Leftover Taco Night! or Tortilla Soup

Friday Night - Hopefully we are going to a board game night, so we might have to grab dinner out!

No comments: