Friday, August 1, 2008

Day 1 of the Raw Fu Challenge

Day 1 of Bunny Berry's Raw Fu Challenge! I did well, I have to constantly remind myself that my goal is 50% or more raw, so 50% is still great! (And way more raw than I was before.) I started the day by throwing two very ripe peaches, half a frozen banana and a bit of water in the blender and drinking it before work. Yummy! But not much staying power. I had some iced herbal rooibos tea instead of my usual coffee and two donuts for breakfast. I'm not kidding. The lack of caffeine combined with work stress made me start to feel like hell, so I ate some raw almonds mid morning and had a grapefruit, mango, banana apple smoothie, which was so very tasty.

I did eat some other things that were not raw. But at dinner, half my plate was raw veggies. This is very good for me!

I hope everyone had a great day 1!!

Jenni

No comments: