Friday, August 22, 2008

Soup Success!





I had a better day today, foodwise. Not everything was raw, but a lot was. I started the day with a banana/strawberry smoothie that I made at home, I had a Swampmonster Smoothie (apple juice, pineapple, banana, spirulina and E3Live Powder) from the juice bar, raw veggie sushi.


For dinner I looked at a couple of different raw tomato soup recipes and tinkered around a bit. I put one big chopped tomato, one chopped red bell pepper, one tiny cucumber, about a tsp of miso paste and half of an avocado in my little blender. It was great and very filling.


I took it in to the computer room to take a picture and the cats thought they wanted to smell it. Here is a photo essay called: Cats Hate Soup!

1 comment:

Patricia A'amina said...

Love you "Cats Hate Raw Soup" photo essay...

Raw Spirit Woman